Whats all the fuss about this Mr Scarano?? all i see is negative reports and comments about a man that is simply trying to do his job. a client walks in the door and says i have a lot and i need an new building design- POOF- Mr Scarano does as his job title specifies- he draws it according to all the rules and regulations allowed by the great city of New York!!!! now what i need to understand is how does he get blames for the incompetance of say a contractor or an intoxicated employee that a developer choses to put on a job that lil Mr Scarano only drew on paper! he never killed anyone with any siet of plans in his office- maybe a papercut or two but it jus seeems to me that the world is out to get a man that is single-handly improving Brooklyn and nationalizing its Renassaince! LOOK AT THE BUILDINGS – THEY ARE GORGEOUS\ INOVATIVE\ LUXURIOUS and even enviormentally sound (with the requests of more green buildings) Please people think beforeyou read and dont go about life mindlessly without imagination and ask yourselves – how can a man with a pencil, paper and a little AutoCAD cause so much destruction??? think people

What's Your Take? Leave a Comment

1. Plenty more where Scarano came from:
    Karl Fischer
    Henry Radusky
    Natalia Donskoy
    Leon Nation
    Its even worse in South Brooklyn.

Self Cert says apps say that the owner is responsible to fix.

2. Read the Real Estate section of the NYT this past weekend. And I know the former NY State AIA President and she mentioned this unethical practice about him and others. It was bound to manifest. The real losers here are the negligible greedy developers that must now pay additional costs to get the BSA to approve of this gluttony. Schnoll should be investigated as well

3. He does it b/c he can get away with it.

That doesn’t make it right.

Anyway, where there’s smoke, there’s fire. And there’s a LOT of smoke around Scarano. I wouldn’t trust him, if you ask me.

1 2 3

More Stories Like This