I am looking for a good upholster , preferably in Brooklyn. I have several large items that need work,

What's Your Take? Leave a Comment

1. If you want a very high quality job, then Camille Casaretti, Inc, 718-875-3111.

2. affordable? Any ideas as t o what it would cost to recover a mid century sectional? about 12 feet long

3. Add my name to the list of DAS supporters. He did my couch and he did a great job – fast, courteous, quality craftsmanship – what more do you want?

4. I’ll second DAS on Cortelyou. Just don’t be a hurry to get it done. He will finish when he says he will but due to high volume, his wait is a little longer than other places I’ve used but well worth the wait.

5. Atlantis in Red Hook also does upholstery work. You can speak with Beatrice (718-858-8816). They are located at 351 Van Brunt Street.

6. Try DAS Upholstery on Cortelyou Road 1312 Cortelyou Road 718-284-1079. They disassembled a couch for my tenants to get up a tight flight of stairs and repaired the couch and upholstery on site. Great job. You wouldn’t even know anything had happened.

More Stories Like This